Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lino

Lino is a web2.0 tool that is similar to Wallwisher that I posted about a few days ago. What is uniquely different is the formatting ability of the sticky notes themselves. You can change the color, size, font color and you can even send your sticky notes via email to your class or friends. You can easily add anything from files to videos from YouTube, Vimeo or Ustream, photographs and more onto your wall. Once you sign up, you can use this tool and edit it like a wiki from anywhere using your mobile device, both Apple and Android have apps, and of course from your PC or laptop. You can send the link to your students and use the wall to share ideas on topics that are relevant to class discussions or you can use it as I am planning on using it with my students which I will explain more in my next posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment